Saturday, April 5, 2008

More be patient....

I really dont know where i have to start for my opinion, im just wanna say about something happened arround me, but my be better i have permission from my mom for her love.

Right know i just wanna tell to you, if we leave in the world must have "love" cause without love in our heart we are nothing, we cant do anything without love so we have love i think, with love you will get evertithing you want, with love you will get love from aroound you, and we have more be patient if we really get something without love.
because we cant hope love from the other one before we give it our love..
so....... if we want love we must give love first.


give more love for who you love it
give more love for your love
I just wanna say... If I love you all....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Articles